The University has installed digital signage strategically around campus in an effort to limit, and eventually end, the need for paper signage/flyers printed, hung and displayed throughout campus. Every University department and club can advertise upcoming events on the digital signage. Information on how to access digital signage by using the AxisTV software can be found below.
Access to AxisTV Software
Fill out this form for access to AxisTV. Within one business day, you will be given log-in access to Visix by Technology Services via email.
AxisTV training guide
Logging-in to AxisTV Software
After receiving your log-in information, you can visit AxisTV to begin positing to digital signage. Please note, final approval for all postings goes through the Student Activities Office, so there might be up to a 24 hour delay between posting to digital signage and seeing your content go live.
Learn more about the University's Code of Conduct when dealing with Electronic Communications.
Learn more about the University's posting policy.
- If creating multiple templates, please use different styles of templates.
- Limit your wording on each template, signs are only up for a short time, so this gives viewers a better opportunity to see your message.
- If you must include a web link on signage, make sure it is a short link that someone could easily write down.
- Pixel Dimensions for signage should be:
- 16:9 Landscape - 1920 x 1080
- 9:16 Portrait - 1080 x 1920
- 4:3 Landscape - 1024 x 768
- If a department wishes to upload a .jpg, please email .jpg to email@example.com
Questions regarding digital signage can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.