Questions and Answers
1. What does the admission fee for this event include?
The cost to attend this event is $10. Payment is only payable through our online registration site. The admission fee includes 2 hours of bowling, shoes and food. Food will be catered so be sure to bring an appetite!
2. Can I bring guests who are not Loyola students to this event?
Yes. Students are welcomed to bring guests to this event. The cost is the same for both guests and students --$10 for shoes, food and bowling.
3. If I did not register or pre-pay online, can I still attend this event?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept walk ins. Spots will only be reserved for those who paid through our online site. Spots are also limited so please be sure to register in advance.
4. How can I find the GSO group when I walk in?
We will be reserving lanes for our group so keep an eye out for a large GSO banner that will be planted right in front of our lanes..
5. Can I arrive late to this event?
Yes, however be aware that bowling will occur from 7:30 - 9:30 and the event ends at 10 p.m.
6. Where can I park?
Street parking is available throughout Little Italy and is free for up to 3 hours. After 4pm during the week, the Little Italy Parking Garage is $4.
7. Where is the event located?
1300 Bank Street, Second Floor, Baltimore, MD 21231
8. Do I have to bowl?
Not necessarily. You can hang out with friends and enjoy the food if you prefer. There is also a bar behind the lanes. However, the $10 payment is still required in order to be in the event area which has the lanes and food reserved.
9. Who will order the food?
Mustang Alley provides a large variety of catering options. The GSO officers will choose a variety of food to be catered beforehand.
10. What if I want to order something else?
You are more than welcome to order meals, drinks, apps, etc. however students/guests are responsible for the cost of their own order. The GSO is not responsible for the payment of any additional orders made by students/guests.
11. If I paid and can no longer make it, can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, we cannot provide refunds if students/guests are unable to attend.
12. Where can I go to register?
You can go to our website and the link to register is right above our flyer. www.loyola.edu/GradFriday
13. Who do I contact if I have any additional questions?
Please email the GSO if you have any additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org