1. What does the admission for this event include?
Admission will be paid at the door to Rodgers farm. Admission includes a hay ride to the corn maze and access to the other attractions (animal zoo, pumpkin patch, etc.). There will also be a GSO giveaway as well as a snack or drink provided by the GSO.
2. Can I bring guests who are not Loyola students to this event?
Yes. Students are welcome to bring guests to this event/
3. If I did not register online, can I still attend this event?
4. How will I find the group when I arrive to Roger's Farms?
We will gather near a large spider made out of hay right by the admissions area!
5. Is there a rain date for this event?
Yes. If weather does not permit us to attend the event on Saturday, October 21, we will reschedule to Sunday, October 22.
6. Can I arrive late to this event?
We will be entering the corn maze by 3:00, so it is best to plan on arriving by then. If you arrive after 3 you may have trouble finding the group.
7. If I requested to carpool with the GSO graduate assistant, how will I be contacted?
You will be emailed directly by a GSO graduate assistant the week of the event with more information.
8. Will there be happy hour afterwards?
This will be determined based on the turn out of the event/interest in attending a happy hour.
9. Who do I contact if I have additional questions?
Please email the GSO if you have any additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.