Questions and Answers
1. When is the 2017 Holiday Party?
Friday December 8th, 2017. It will begin promptly at 6:30 PM and end at 9:00 PM.
2. Where is the event located?
1400 Warner Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
3. Will parking be available to guests?
Yes. Free parking behind GAME is included with your admission ticket.
4. What is included with my $10 registration fee?
ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET including: burger sliders, chicken and cheese quesadillas, macaroni salad, and Caesar salad, GSO headphones, access to games including: Corn hole, ping pong, foosball, battle shots, beer pong, darts, ladderball, Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and Mario Bros, and a GREAT time with fellow graduate students!
5. Do I need to wear an ugly sweater?
We encourage all attendees to participate; however, it is not mandatory. We will be awarding a best dressed individual.
6. Can I bring a non-Loyola student?
Yes. Each graduate student may bring one guest. All guests are required to be 21 years of age, and must be registered.
7. Should I bring cash?
If you wish to play games that are not included in registration (ex: pool, skeeball, pinball, air hockey, claw machine, etc.) you should bring cash. Each game is $1-$2 per play.
8. If I did not register or pre-pay online, can I still attend this event?
Unfortunately, we can only admit students/guests who have prepaid online. GAME requires a final head count prior to the date of the event; therefore, we are only able to take a certain number of registrants.
9. Who do I contact if I have any additional questions?
Please email the GSO if you have any additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org