Questions and Answers
1. What can I expect at this event?
Union Craft Brewing remains a staple landmark in the Hampden community of Baltimore deriving from a respected atmosphere and distinguishable brew tastes. There is a FREE tour of the brewery at 2:30PM, which the group will plan on attending. Afterwards, there will be time to socialize and meet other graduate students as well as sample what the brewery has to offer. Union Craft Brewing has new fall flavors that you will definitely want to try!
2. Can I bring guests who are not Loyola students to this event?
Yes. Students are welcome to bring guests to this event.
3. If I did not register online, can I still attend this event?
4. Where can I find the group upon my arrival?
We will gather near the entrance of the brewery and wait for everyone until we need to leave for the 2:30 tour.
5. Can I arrive late to this event?
Yes, you can. That being said, we will be starting a tour at 2:30PM, so it is best to plan on arriving by then. If you are not able to attend the tour, please feel free to join afterwards in The Tap Room.
6. Where should I park?
Union Craft Brewing has limited available parking on site; however, additional street parking is available on Buena Vista Avenue.
7. How much does the event cost?
8. Who do I contact if I have additional questions?
Please email the GSO if you have any additional questions at email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER