Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam ("For the Greater Glory of God")
The AMDG Community Award was created to recognize Loyola’s staff and administrators who display extraordinary initiative and dedication to Loyola’s mission, vision, and values. The recipient of this award will receive a monetary prize of $500 and a six-month parking pass for the Jenkins lot.
The staff award is presented at the University-wide holiday party. It recognizes staff employees who display extraordinary initiative and dedication in their day-to-day performance for:
- Evidence of success of initiative;
- Level of cost or time savings;
- Impact of initiative on safety awareness;
- Evidence of the core value "Constant Challenge to Improve"; or
- Degree to which the initiative enhances the University or community environment.
Deadline is November 30
Nominate a staff member for this award
The administrator award is presented at the spring administrator luncheon. It recognizes administrators whose extraordinary collaborative efforts enhance the University or greater community environment in keeping with:
- Evidence of successful initiative;
- Evidence and level of collaborative effort;
- Level of benefit to the University; or
- Degree to which the collaborative enhanced the sense of community.
Deadline is February 28
Nominate an administrator for this award
See a list of past AMDG recipients.