- Moderator for the Ignatian Solidarity Teach-In
- Supports the Commemoration of the Martyrs event.
- Support the Encounter El Salvador Immersion program.
- Support the Last Sunday of the Month Meal Program at Beans & Bread.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES – ENCOUNTER EL SALVADOR
- Assist the Assistant Director, Poverty Concerns & Faith Connections as needed on Encounter El Salvador Applications, Prep/Education Sessions, Logistics, communication, Fundraising and much more.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES – LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH
- Support the Beans & Bread SC in the Coordination and Execution Last Sunday of the month (occurs every Last Sunday of the month).
- Support the logistics of Coordination of Last Sunday of the month.
- Participate, and help oversee the Last Sunday of the month some of the months during the Spring and Fall Semesters:
- Attendance in the Fall: September 27th, October 25th , Assistance with November Last Sunday.
- Attendance in the Spring: January 31st, March 27th, April 24th
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES – IGNATIAN FAMILY TEACH-IN
-In conjunction with CCSJ supervisor, SC for the Ignatian Solidarity Network and Campus Ministry staff member, assures Loyola participation in Ignatian Teach-In in mid/late November; coordinates pre-trip education and preparation, and attends and oversees the trip.