This position will assist with planning and administration of the work study service positions, The Service Thing weekly service program and the HoundServe one-time service program, in addition to student staff development.
This graduate position will involve detailed administrative record-keeping and paperwork, but also will include opportunities for involvement in training and supervising students, education and program development.
1. Organize and track the community work study positions, including application process, interviews, employment paperwork and the performance evaluation process.
2. Train CCSJ Service Coordinators with community work study positions and support their supervision and evaluation of these work study students.
3. Work with the Student Assistant for The Service Thing (TST) to ensure the TST timeline for moodle questions, reflections and data management are met by all service coordinators.
4. Assist with CCSJ Student Staff meetings, including organizing schedules and leading meetings as needed.
5. Assist with the CCSJ Student Staff Selection process, including tracking applicant data, organizing applicant files and interview schedules, and communicating relevant information with CCSJ staff.
6. Assist with other projects to support the weekly and one-time service programs as needed.