Graduate Assistant, Advancement Research Office, Office of Advancement
|Hours & Wages
Approximately $2,992 (split evenly between scholarship and stipend) per semester based on 200 hours.
The Office of Advancement Research is responsible for conducting prospect research and identification for the University, using wealth and giving capacity assessment. The Graduate Assistant serves as an analyst while supporting the Advancement Research efforts. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare research reports utilizing prospecting tools to identify and qualify individuals, corporations and foundations;
- Edit detailed event briefings by confirming the accuracy of giving and affinity to the University;
- Review and update biographical information as well as activity and event attendance into the donor database;
- Assist as needed with other research-related and advancement projects;
- General office tasks as necessary including filing, labeling and reorganizing the research library files into a more efficient system.
|| This position is available Monday through Friday during the 2012-2013 academic year and requires 200 hours of work per semester (15 hours per week September – May 31). Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time student in one of Loyola's graduate programs. Computer skills are a must including superior skills with Microsoft Office which includes Access, Excel and Word. Applicants should be mature, flexible, and possess strong organizational and written skills and the ability to work independently. The student must provide own transportation because the Assistantship is located at the Loyola Graduate Center Timonium Campus.
||Katherine B. Kelly
Advancement Research Officer
Graduate Assistant Employment Application