|Hours & Wages
Two days a week (15/hours/week)
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be a graduate student at Loyola University; psychology preferred.
- Maintain confidentiality in dealing with student health and personal information.
- Professional manner with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of computers, especially database management.
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm, leadership, and willingness to learn new skills.
- Assist the front desk for medical team scheduling.
- Compile confidential medical data for department reports as needed.
Graduate Assistant Employment Application