||Research and Sponsored Programs
|Hours & Wages
||This position is available for the 2014-15 Academic Year. The schedule will be approximately 7 hours per week. Compensation will be $1526/semester (50% stipend; 50% scholarship).
||The candidate must be a graduate degree-seeking student at Loyola. Additional qualifications include:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required. Additional proficiency in Access and Adobe is preferred.
The Graduate Assistant in the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs will help support research and sponsored project activity at Loyola University Maryland.
- Conducting funding searches to facilitate grant seeking efforts by faculty
- Supporting the management and coordination of Human Subjects Research Education and Institutional Review Board activities
- Assisting with proposal development, submission, and management
- Providing support for other projects, as needed, within the Office of Research & Sponsored Programs
Graduate Assistant Employment Application