Office of Student Activities
|Hours & Wages
- $6000/yr (part stipend, part scholarship)
||Bachelor’s Degree required. Full-time enrollment in a graduate degree program at Loyola College in Maryland. Experience in extracurricular activities and ability to work well with students is helpful.
- Establish and maintain regular office hours.
- Help organize and participate in general leadership programs such as SGA training.
- Provide coverage at designated social events throughout the school year.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director and/or Assistant Director of Student Activities.
- Duties will be assigned by virtue of the nature of the events planned by the Office of Student Activities.
- Night/weekend work is required.
Graduate Assistant Employment Application