Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam ("For the Greater Glory of God")
The AMDG Community Award was created to recognize Loyola’s staff and administrators who display extraordinary initiative and dedication to Loyola’s mission, vision, and values. The recipient of this award will receive a monetary prize of $500 and a six-month parking pass for the Jenkins lot.
The staff award is presented at the fall staff luncheon. It recognizes staff employees who display extraordinary initiative and dedication in their day-to-day performance for:
- Enhancing the University or greater community environment in keeping with Loyola’s mission, vision, and values;
- Developing and/or implementing a practical and cost or time-saving strategy; or
- Advancing safety awareness.
Nominate a staff member for this award (deadline is October 31).
The administrator award is presented at the spring administrator luncheon. It recognizes administrators whose extraordinary collaborative efforts enhance the University or greater community environment in keeping with:
- Evidence of successful initiative;
- Evidence and level of collaborative effort;
- Level of benefit to the College; or
- Degree to which the collaborative enhanced the sense of community.
Nominate an administrator for this award (deadline is February 28).
See a list of past AMDG recipients.