All new graduate students enrolled at Loyola University Maryland for the upcoming year must attend orientation with the Office of International Student Services (OISS). For more information on orientation, please refer to the International Student Academic Calendar for the Fall 2016. The orientation program covers important topics about studying and living in the U.S. and at Loyola:
- Immigration and Student Visa Information
- Tools for Academic Success in the U.S.
- Loyola’s Computer and Network Systems
- Transportation around Loyola and Baltimore City
Additionally, you can participate in optional orientation days with OISS. Please review the calendar for specific dates and times. This includes:
- Evergreen Campus tours
- Student Activities on Campus
- Public Safety on Campus and in the Community
- Student Health Services
- Fitness and Aquatic Center (FAC)
- Trips to the Grocery Store and Target
- Evening events with our International Orientation Student Committee (ISOC)
Apart from OISS orientation, graduate students must attend a separate program orientation. For specific program details, contact the head of your academic department for more information.