Loyola has developed the following standard template for use in email signatures.
See instructions for updating your signature and download the template.
Email Signature Do's and Don'ts
- DO send a test email to yourself and a colleague after updating the signature to confirm accurate spelling and functioning links.
- DO check with your supervisor to make sure your title and department/office/division are correct.
- DO make sure that you update your phone extension and email address appropriately.
- DO NOT alter the font size or color of your contact information or personal message.
- DO NOT change the size of the University logo.
- DO NOT use a personal message that has not been approved by your supervisor. (These are often used for department-specific messages.)