Get hands-on job experience working on the Loyola website this summer; apply to be a Sitecore Migration Assistant!
Loyola’s office of marketing and communications is looking for 1-2 highly motivated students to join our team as Sitecore Migration Assistants this summer. Students will assist with migrating Loyola’s department sites to a new template, and also review them for SEO (search engine optimization) and accessibility. All necessary training will be provided.
The migration project requires a high level of quality work and thoroughness. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Updating website templates
- Resizing images and adding or editing alt text
- Writing title tags and meta descriptions
- Thorough review and quality assurance checks on content
What will you get?
- Valuable experience with one of the leading Web content management systems in the world
- Excellent experience to put on your resume!
- An hourly salary
- Interest in the technology field – specifically in the Web
- Basic understand of computer software like Word
- Any content management systems experience is helpful
- Attention to detail
- Ideal candidates will be available most of the summer
To apply, fill out the form below. For additional questions, contact Kim Hall at email@example.com.