To reduce costs and to increase productivity and workflow efficiency for staff, faculty and students through technology solutions designed to reduce the use and storage of paper documents.
What does this look like at Loyola?
The paperless initiative began with the creation of the Initiatives.
The benefits of becoming a paperless university are extensive.
- Improve the student experience
- Increase efficiencies within business processes
- Address environmental concerns
- Ensure proper document compliance
- Increase flexibility of document security
- Decrease the physical space allocated to file storage
- Manage retention schedules
- Streamline audit processes
- Increase accessibility of documents for processing
- Reduce the amount of paper used
- Reduce the amount of time spent searching and retrieving documents
- Reduce the amount of time spent on form processing
- Reduce the amount of data entry
- Accelerate form processing