Do NOT send exams through campus mail. To maintain security, please follow these instructions:
- Send all exams by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit through WebCRD. The following information must be included:
- Due date (and hour if required by a certain time of day)
- Number of copies needed, b/w or color print, single or duplex, finishing instructions as collate, staple, etc.
- Exam pages should be numbered
- Department name/budget number
- Delivery location
- Exams may NOT be submitted by a student, picked up by a student, or signed for by a student. Exams must be signed for upon delivery or pick-up by a Loyola employee.
- Exams are given top priority
- The exact number of exams requested will be produced and all information deleted after production.
- Exams are covered with chipboard front and back and then heat-sealed in plastic. They are secured in a locked cabinet in our department until delivered or picked up.
No work study students see or handle any part of the printing function for exams.