Do not send exams through campus mail. To maintain security, please follow these instructions:
- Complete printing requisition, attach to exam, place exam into exam envelope and give directly to copier operator.
- Be sure to check off exam box on printing requisition. Exams may not be submitted or picked up by a student. Everyone must sign a receipt before picking up an exam.
- The instructor should notify Central Duplicating in advance of any substitutions.
- Exams are given top priority.
- The exact number of copies requested will be produced and originals returned to requestor.
- Exams are wrapped with a cover sheet and are secured in a locked cabinet until picked up.
*Note: Exam pages should be numbered.
No work study students see or handle any part of the printing function for exams.