The Initial Grade Assignment/Change of Grade eForm must be completed in addition to WebAdvisor grading. This form may be submitted to either assign or change a midterm or final grade for an individual student. Assigning grades for an entire roster due to NRs (Not Received) must be completed manually via paper (please see below*).
Accessing the Initial Grade Assignment/Change of Grade eForm:
Log into Inside Loyola, then under the green WebAdvisor tab, select WebAdvisor for Faculty > Faculty Information > Change of Grade Form.
The following sections correspond with fields on the Initial Grade Assignment/Change of Grade eForm. Please refer to the eForm while following along.
Type of Grade Assignment:
You must choose only one (1) Type of Grade Assignment per submission.
- Assign a Midterm Grade (Instructor signature only)
- Change of Midterm Grade (Instructor signature only)
Incomplete Grade/Grade Later:
- Change an Incomplete or Grade Later to a final grade (Instructor signature only)
- Assign Initial Final Grade (Instructor signature only)
- Change a final grade due to a computational error (Instructor and Department Chair signatures)
- Other extraordinary reasons requires the use of the Comments box.
- Appeal of Final Grade
- Requires Instructor and Dean (Academic Dean from one of the three schools) signatures
- For guidance on the Appeal of Final Grade, refer to the current, appropriate Loyola University Academic Catalogue
- Use the Comments box to state the reason for any CHANGE other than a computational, recording, or transmittal error.
- Forwarding to appropriate department chair and/or dean is an automated process based on the selection of CHANGE (For Final Grade) or APPEAL (For Final Grade) after submission.
- The form requires that you enter your Loyola username (email address without the @loyola.edu) and password twice: once to access the form, and again to submit.
* Grade rosters not submitted via WebAdvisor Grading prior to the grading deadlines must be submitted manually. Please print the grade roster from WebAdvisor for Faculty > Faculty Information > Grading, record the grade next to each student, sign and date the bottom of the roster, then submit the original roster to the Records Office in Maryland Hall, Room 141.
For help with the Initial Grade Assignment/Change of Grade eForm, please contact Giancarlo Arias at 410-617-2769 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For general contact information including the Records Office phone number and hours of operation, please visit the Contact Us page.