Print the Transcript Request Form from this site.
Below is a list of the information necessary to process your transcript request quickly and efficiently.
- Name (include middle initial and any former or maiden names, if applicable)
- Address (include zip code)
- Social Security or Student ID number
- Date of Birth
- Daytime phone number (direct extension, if applicable)
- Cell phone number
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Degree received (if applicable)
- Official or unofficial transcript needed
- Number of copies
- Name of third party (school, company, or organization)
- Mailing address of third party
- Deadlines (if applicable)
Please provide the following information for official transcripts that need to be included in an admissions packet or hand-delivered to a university, company, etc.
This method can only be used to request paper transcripts.
Upon receipt of an official transcript, do not open the envelope as this will render the transcript unofficial, and the recipient may require you to provide another copy.
If you wish to see your transcript, be sure to request an unofficial copy for your review.
For unofficial transcripts, please include the complete mailing address.
Mail the transcript request to:
Loyola University Maryland
Records Office, MH 141
4501 North Charles Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21210-2699
For instructions, see Emergency Transcript Requests.