The Fitness Center is a 6000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility designed to meet all of your strength and conditioning needs. It is home to the latest in strength training and cardiovascular conditioning equipment. This area has been designed to enhance the workout of each and every member.
- Seven flat screen televisions;
- A variety of 41 cardiovascular machines;
- Seven elipticals with personal viewing screens with full cable access;
- Dumbell and barbell workout stations;
- A five multi-station machine;
- A stretching / ab area; and
- A full strength circuit of 19 selectorized stacked weight machines
Fitness Center Consultants
The Fitness Center employs fitness center consultants that are always on duty to help you get the most from your workout and to help you in any way possible. It is the duty of the consultants to ensure that your workout is safe and fun. All consultants are certified in CPR, First Aid, and AED by the American Red Cross. They will be happy to show you how to use any resistance or cardio equipment, just ask for assistance at the fitness desk. If you would like individualized guidance and a pesonalized program, please review our personal training program.