Loyola University Maryland

Department of Recreational Sports


image divider

Student-Athlete Paperwork

All participants must fill out the following before practicing/competing:

Travel Form - ONLINE

Use this form for all away games/tournaments/etc., to request motor pool, and to provide us with important information regarding your trip.  No form = no trip!

Facility Request Form - ONLINE

Use this form to request space on campus for all practices, games, meetings, etc.  Requests will not be accepted via email.

Budget-Related Forms 

Risk Management Forms