The Fitness and Aquatics Center offers spacious and separate men’s and women’s locker rooms. Each locker room contains private showers, lockers, restroom facilities, and suit-drying machines. Both locker rooms have access to the facility and pool deck.
Family Changing Room
For those with small children who wish for more privacy, there is a family changing room located with convenient access to the main hallway and pool deck. If you require this private space please inform the welcome desk upon arrival.
There are 20 cubby lockers located across from the welcome desk and fitness center to store your belongings. Keys for these cubbies may be obtained from the welcome desk with the exchange of a valid Loyola ID. This is a fast and easy way to keep your belongings safe.
Another 200 lockers is available for daily use in both the men’s and women’s locker rooms. Daily use lockers enable you to securely store your belongings while working out. Lockers may only be occupied while using the FAC and belongings must be removed daily. Bring it, store it, and lock it!
Combination locks are available from the equipment room with a valid Loyola ID or you may bring your own lock.
Tired of bringing extra clothes and toiletries back and forth from home? Locker agreements allow members the opportunity to keep their belongings stored overnight in their own personal locker. Lockers are available throughout the men’s and women’s locker rooms and may be purchased from member services.
**Dependent and household members will be charged at the sponsoring member’s rate.
Valid for one calendar year from date of purchase.
- No expiration date.
- Monthly payments via credit card or payroll deduct (locker agreement cost/12 month).
- Automatically rolls over each year until canceled through member services.
- Valid for one semester (fall, spring or summer).
- The following winter break session will be included with purchase of fall term and the preceding winter break session will be included with the purchase of spring term.
- Term agreements purchased after the beginning of the semester will be pro-rated.
For more information, please contact Reggie Johnson at 410-617-5410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.