(click to email)
Loyola Rugby is hiring!
Are you looking for a chance to stay actively involved in the rugby world? Would you enjoy the chance to help passionate, young student-athletes represent their school in meaningful competition? If so, then a position as the Loyola University Maryland Rugby Football Club assistant coach may be just right for you!
As an assistant coach you would have the opportunity to support club sport officers and athletes through your instruction in an effort to grow the regional and national reputation of Loyola’s Rugby team. Some duties of a club sport coach include:
- Develop and improve participant sport skills
- Assist club officers in scheduling games
- Attend and supervise games and practices
- Promote good sportsmanship on and off the field
- Abide by all University/Club Sport rules and regulations
- Submit coaching contracts and other paperwork when necessary
- Communicate with Assistant Director of Recreational Sports, Club Sports and Intramurals as needed on issues associated with the club or any of its participants. These issues include, but are not limited to:
- Travel concerns
- Administrative tasks and responsibilities
If you’re interested in being intricately involved in the a storied program like Loyola’s, please contact Kate Sirc, Assistant Director of Recreational Sports – Club and Intramural Sports, at email@example.com, with your resume, and some reasons you feel that you would be a good fit for the Loyola Rugby program. You can also contact Kate via phone at (410) 617-5454.