(click to email)
Head Coach Position Available!
Are you looking for a chance to stay actively involved in the volleyball world? Would you enjoy the chance to help passionate, young student-athletes represent their school in meaningful competition? If so, then a position as the Loyola University Maryland Women's Volleyball Club head coach may be just right for you!
As the head coach you would have the opportunity to support club sport officers and athletes through your instruction in an effort to grow the regional and national reputation of Loyola’s Women's Volleyball team. Some duties of a club sport coach include:
- Develop and improve participant sport skills
- Assist club officers in scheduling games
- Attend and supervise games and practices
- Promote good sportsmanship on and off the field
- Communicate with the administration on issues such as travel concerns, injuries, equipment, and other tasks and responsibilities
If you’re interested in being intricately involved in the a storied program like Loyola’s, please contact Taylor Tully, Assistant Director of Recreational Sports, at email@example.com, with your resume, and some reasons you feel that you would be a good fit for the Loyola Women's Volleyball program.