Meet Our Trainers!
Let Us Help You!
Reach New Year’s Resolution
- Lose the Freshman 15
- Get Ready for Spring Break & Summer
- Prepare for your Wedding
- Complete your post-pregnancy weight loss
- Keep you in shape with Off-Season Athletic Training
- Revise your workout to challenge your body
Our nationally certified Personal Trainers can develop an exercise program specifically for you! Personal trainers will tailor a program to your specific needs & match the training to activities you like. From the novice to the elite athlete, we have the knowledge and skill to work with you to achieve your personal health and fitness goals. A trainer acts as an expert guide and consultant, teaching you how to perform exercises correctly and effectively.
Why Have a Trainer?
- Knowledgeable Guidance
- Individual / Group Instruction
- Effective Workouts
- Sport-specific Training
- Injury Rehab
- Special Needs Training
Expect Results With Personal Training!
Our Personal Training staff will work with you toward your goals. We can help you work toward:
- Muscular Strength
- Body Composition Change
- Having More Energy
- Improved Posture & Balance
- Cardio Fitness Gains
- Diet and Eating Habit Changes
- Muscular Endurance
- Body Building
- Losing Inches
- Weight Gain
- Injury Prevention
- Improved Agility
A loss of just 10 pounds can start you on your way to better health by lowering total cholesterol, decreasing blood pressure, decreasing the risk of heart disease and diabetes, and lowering blood sugar levels.
Personal Training Packages
All training packages come with a complimentary fitness assessment.
Four personal training sessions
Partner $150/per person
Eight personal training sessions
Partner $240/per person
Sixteen personal training sessions
Partner $442/per person
Personal Training A La Carte
Fitness Consultation 1 hour $20
Personal Training 1 hour $60
Personal Training 30 min $34
Starting is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Make an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
2. You will be contacted by your new trainer with more information about setting up a consultation. (required for all new clients)
3. Purchase is only required at time of first meeting.
If you are serious about your health, Personal Training is the program for you. We give you results!
Learn more by checking out our brochure.