The Student Health Center has the capability to provide allergy shots to students who have an established allergy schedule prescribed by an allergist.
- Allergy injections will not be given without current written orders and injection schedules from the prescribing physician. We are not an allergist office and therefore do not initiate allergy management.
- Student forms and serum to be considered for acceptance must be brought to our clinic at least 3 days prior to start of allergy injections.
- Allergy serum and forms may be brought to the Student Health Center Monday- Friday between 9am and 4:00pm.
- Allergy Clinic is offered Tuesdays (8:30-12pm) and Thursdays (9:30-12pm).
- Please note that allergy injections are given by appointment only with our office registered nurse by calling (410) 617-5055.
- There is a $50 fee per semester for allergy injection administration payable by cash, check or Evergreen only.
For your convenience, you can review/print the Loyola University Allergy Clinic Consent Form (DOC) prior to your initial visit. For more information or to make an appointment please call (410) 617-5055.