The Study is located on the third floor of Jenkins Hall. It features 34 IBM NetVista personal computers, numerous workstations and desks, and 2 advanced flatbed scanners. The room also has a flat screen television and a Panasonic television with telesensory capability which may only be used for academic purposes. It also includes 18 lounge chairs and four couches for reading purposes. The computer workstations are also equipped with the latest in ergonomic technology to enhance the learning experience.
Student-athletes must present their student ID card to receive credit for study hours as they are recorded electronically.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday: noon – midnight
- Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. – midnight
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The Study Rules
- All students entering the Study are required to present a valid Loyola ID card. Study hall hours cannot be recorded without this ID. No notes from graduate assistants confirming hours with be accepted.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Study.
- Use of cell phones in the Study is strictly prohibited.
- The Study is not to be used as a lounge—sleeping is prohibited and may result in dismissal from the area.
- The photocopier and printer are to be used for tutoring purposes and alternative test sites only. Computer labs are located throughout Loyola's campus for printing purposes.
For more information, visit the Study's website.