Student Leadership Corps '16-17 Application Now Available! Click here to apply!
See below for more information about the Student Leadership Corps
Student Leadership Corps (SLC) is a small group of sophomore students who meet for an hour and a half weekly to continue to develop individual and collective leadership skills through reflection, communication, participation, and trust. SLC members will develop a deeper knowledge of themselves as a person and as value-driven leaders while examining theoretical concepts of leadership. Through group meetings, individual meetings, and reflection, SLC members will be better prepared to assume and fulfill leadership roles at Loyola and beyond.
- Students may NOT be a member of the Sellinger Scholars Program or the Ad Infinitum Community
- Grade Point Average will be considered during review of application
- Full-time undergraduate status at Loyola University Maryland, from September 2016 to April 2017
- Must be available for Friday afternoon meetings during the fall and/or semester (3 - 4:30 p.m.)
- Strong interest in developing your own and others’ leadership potential and abilities
- Sense of responsibility
- Effective organizational skills, including the ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to work with others as a team in the completion of tasks
- Commitment to perform as a leader in your personal best interest and in the interest of Loyola University Maryland
- Sense of humor and creativity
- Strengths Quest
- Authentic Leadership
- Group Facilitation and Communication
- Conflict Resolution/Bystander Intervention
- Community Service and Civility
- Self-Care: Stress/Time Management
- Leadership at Loyola
- Leadership Fair
- Values Auction
Note: This program is not designed for students who will participate in intensive fall training programs through various offices on campus (RAs, Evergreens, etc.) If you have questions regarding your eligibility, please contact Hope Supernault or Sam Davis in the office of student engagement at 410-617-5696.
2016-2017 Application Timeline
March 11: Nominations Due (Nominations can be submitted via the Leadership Nomination Form)
April 1: Applications Due
April 14 - 22: Interviews (will be individually scheduled with candidates)
Faculty and Staff- Please follow the link below to nominate a student:
Leadership Nomination Form
Students- Please follow the link below to nominate your self:
To complete an application for the 2015 - 2016 SLC please click the link below:
2016-2017 SLC Application
For any additional questions, please contact Hope Supernault at email@example.com.