ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- Hora de Cafe con Leche: Tuesday, October 24th, 3:00pm-4:00pm, Claver Multicultural Center (CMC)
- MAN2MAN: Tuesday, October 24th, 5:00-6:30pm, 133 Cohn Hall
- Sister to Sister: Thursday, October 26th, 5:00-6:30pm, Claver Multicultural Center (CMC)
- Asian Cultural Alliance Film Screening, Train to Busan: Thursday, October 26th, 8:00pm-10:00pm, Knott Hall B01
- Fashion Show Scene Leader Applications: Applications are DUE by 5pm on Wednesday, October 25th in the ALANA Office. In any case that the office is closed, leave them at the BSA General Body Meeting, that same day, by 8pm Any applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
- Fashion Show Board Member Applications: Applications are DUE by 5pm on Wednesday, November 1st in the ALANA office.
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students
Andrew White Student Center
3rd Floor, E313
Claver Multicultural Center (CMC) Hours
*available upon request; designated study hours during mid-terms and finals