ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students.
As a department, ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness.
- Hora de Cafe con Leche Lunch & Discourse: Monday, October 17th, 12:00-1:30pm, Claver Multicultural Center
- ALANA Fall Open House: Thursday, October 20th, 12:00-3:00pm, CMC
- Xscape Party with ASA, BSA, & CSU: Friday, October 21st, 10:00pm-2:00am, Reading Room
- International Festival: Friday, November 4th, 3:00-5:00pm, McGuire Hall
- 2017 BSA Fashion Show Scene Leader Application & Board Member Application Now Available
- ALANA Mentoring Program (AMP) - Learn more about our mentoring program for First Year Students
Andrew White Student Center
3rd Floor, E313
Claver Multicultural Center (CMC) Hours
*available upon request; designated study hours during mid-terms and finals