ALANA (African, Latino, Asian and Native American) Services is a departmental office committed to providing support, services, and programs that encourage the success of ALANA students at Loyola University Maryland. Through intentional programming and a broad spectrum of services, we foster the academic, personal, spiritual, and leadership development of ALANA students. ALANA Services promotes awareness of, and sensitivity to, differences based upon race, gender, ethnicity, national origin, culture, sexual orientation, religion, age, and disability.
ALANA sponsors a variety of programs aimed at enriching and educating members of Loyola's campus community about issues related to diversity and cultural awareness. Activities include the annual International Festival, Heritage Month celebrations, Black Student Association (BSA) fashion show, student panels, film festivals, coffee houses, speakers, Asia Fest, and more!
- Follow us on TWITTER @ALANA_Services to keep up with the events offered by ALANA and its clubs.
- MAN2MAN - Monday, November 25th from 5-6:15pm in College Center Conference Room 113
- ALANA Thanksgiving Dinner - Monday, November 25th at 7pm; Don't forget to RSVP to your Executive Board
- Hora de Cafe con Leche: Dance Lessons - Tuesday, December 3rd from 4-5pm in the Claver Multicultural Center
- Sister to Sister - Thursday, December 5th from 5-6:30pm in the Claver Multicultural Center
- Winter Wonderland - Monday, December 9th from 1-3pm in the 4th Floor Program Room