The mission of the Loyola University Student Health and Education Services (SHES) is to support the education and development of students by promoting their optimal health and well-being. We provide active health promotion, health protection, and disease prevention services for students consistent with the educational mission of Loyola as a Jesuit Catholic University; and contribute to the overall responsibility of the Division for Student Development. Loyola University Health and Education Services is committed to sustaining a welcoming environment where diversity, equity and inclusion are valued and demonstrated in our organization practices, policies, services and programs. We respect the uniqueness of the students we serve, and embrace the opportunity to provide culturally sensitive health care.
Location and Access
• The Student Health Center is located in 02A- Seton Court (west side)
• Limited parking spaces are available near the Health Center
Student Health and Education Services Map
Student Health & Education Services
Loyola University Maryland
4502A North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210-2699
Hours of Operation & After-Hours Care
• The Center is open for medical care weekdays by appointment during the regular school year from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
• For after-hours medical care please call Sinai Hospital at (410) 583-9396 and the on-call provider will return your call. Please be within reach of your phone to receive this call back.
Fax (410) 617-2173
• In case of a life-threatening emergency, call CAMPUS POLICE at (410) 617-5911.
• CAMPUS POLICE will then call 911 for you, send an officer to your location and facilitate the arrival of the Emergency Medical Personnel.