Smart Printing Goals
- Cost control
Requirements for Exception
- Academic: The request for exception must indicate Smart Printing substantially hinders Loyola’s ability to teach & learn.
- Business: The request for exception must indicate Smart Printing substantially hinders Loyola’s ability to perform business operations.
- Technical: The request for exception must indicate Smart Printing is incapable of providing technical function to perform academic or business activities.
- Submit your request. In doing so, you agree to the Smart Printing Exception Guidelines.
- The technical aspects of your request are reviewed by Technology Services.
- Your justification is reviewed by the Associate VP for Technology Services.
- You will receive notification of the outcome of your review including next steps as needed.
Submit Your Request
Please note that the deadline for submitting Smart Printing exception requests is now over. If you already submitted an exception request, you will receive notification about whether the request was approved shortly.
If you have any questions, please contact the Relationship Manager for your group: