Download and Install
To use email archiving with Entourage, you will need to download the Entourage plug-in.
How do I know if an item has been archived?
Messages older than 60 days are archived. Unfortunately, there is no graphical representation in Entourage that an item has been archived. Usually, a message that has been archived will show as plain text only, without graphics and formatting.
How do I recall messages in the archive?
Simple! Follow these steps:
- Highlight an archived item.
- Locate the archive toolbar. If you do not readily see this toolbar, click the system tray icon on the apple menu bar and select "Show Toolbar."
- Click the "Restore" icon.
Can I search my archive?
Yes! Follow these steps:
- Locate the archive icon on the apple system menu:
- Click the archive icon and select "Search Vaults."
- A web page will load. If you do not readily see this web page, it may have loaded in a window that is already open that is minimized on your Apple Dock.
- Enter your Loyola username and password to access your vault.
- You can now navigate and perform a search on your archive via this website.