HireLOYOLA is a web-based system, powered by CSO Research, created with you in mind to provide participating employers with the ability to:
- Visit one centralized online location to post and manage an unlimited number of jobs
- Set parameters for your job openings and monitor your applications
- Receive email reminders when a student applies for jobs and when a posting is about to expire
- Conduct a student search for qualified applicants and review resume books
- Manage student applicants for on campus interviews
- Register online for career events like career fairs
- Much more!
Employers can access the system at https://www.myinterfase.com/loyola-maryland/employer.
This new service is available now so please contact us at 410-617-2232 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you for your time and continued support in helping to make this a huge success!
HireLOYOLA, a web-based system powered by CSO Research, is used by The Career Center to post job and internship positions and coordinate on-campus interveiws. As a student, the system allows you to:
- upload and share resumes, cover letters and other professional documents,
- view on-campus interview schedules and career events,
- contact employers and alumni, and
- search for jobs and internships.
Students you can access the system at https://www.myinterfase.com/loyola-maryland/student. Learn more on how to navigate HireLOYOLA.
Do not hesitate to email The Career Center or call 410-617-2232 if you have any questions.