Hounds4Hire is a Web-based system, powered by the Experience Network, used by The Career Center to post job and internship positions and coordinate on-campus interviews. The system allows students to:
- upload and share resumes, cover letters and other professional documents,
- view on-campus interview schedules,
- contact employers and alumni, and
- search for jobs and internships.
As an employer, utilizing Hounds4Hire can enhance your recruiting efforts at Loyola. Some of the features you may find beneficial include:
- the ability to post job and internship positions for FREE,
- manage your on-campus interviewing,
- monitor your applications,
- review student resumes and resume books, and
- view your calendar of events.
See more instructions for using the system.