Job Readiness Workshops
The Career Center has transitioned the majority of job readiness workshops to an online, self-paced format. The Effective Resumes and Employer Correspondence
, Interviewing I
, and Interviewing II
workshops are available to all students and alumni as a course in Moodle
To receive credit for completing the workshops:
- Log in to Moodle and self-enroll in the course;
- Click through the 3 workshops and complete the 10-question quiz at the end of each one;
- All 3 quizzes must be completed to receive credit for the workshops; and
- Each workshop can be done independently of the others and it is not required that all three be completed consecutively.
Please contact The Career Center
at 410-617-2232 with any questions.
For the workshops below, students must register for each workshop and registration is limited. Ways to register for workshops include:
- Stop by The Career Center in the DeChiaro College Center, W002.
- Call The Career Center at (410) 617-2232.
- Register online. (coming soon)
- Send an e-mail to The Career Center. Include your name, phone #, year, and major.
Once your registration is confirmed, The Career Center will provide the location of the workshops.
Resume Development Workshops
The Career Center offers weekly Resume Development Workshops on Wednesdays at 5 pm in the Career Center resource library. The workshops will be facilitated by Loyola Career Ambassadors, a group of para-professionals trained to help with the career planning process. The workshop will cover how to create an effective first resume from the beginning stages. A resume is not required to attend the workshop, but students can bring one to edit if they have one. Students will leave with a completed first draft and useful tips regarding building out resume components as their experience grows. (No registration needed)