The Study, which is located on the third floor of Jenkins Hall, houses expansive programs of academic support for Loyola students. These resources provide comprehensive learning assistance that enable students to become successful independent learners.
The Study will be open during Summer Session I and Summer Session II during the hours listed below. Tutoring and other academic support services will resume in the fall. Have a great summer!
- Monday – Thursday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Some of The Study’s primary services include:
Fall and Spring Semester Hours:
- Monday: 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 a.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 a.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 a.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 a.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m.
Please note: The Study will be closed during regular school breaks and holidays. It will open the night before classes resume at 6 p.m. The Study is also closed if Loyola does not open, opens late, or closes early due to inclement weather conditions. Please check the Loyola website for weather delays or closures.
Check out our Blog every Tuesday for The Study Tip of the Week!
The Study Blog: Tip of the Week!
Follow us on Twitter! @TheStudyLoyola