Procrastination gets the best of all of us from time-to-time. However, chronic procrastination will cause you to perform below your potential. Avoid procrastinating by effectively managing your time.
- Keep a schedule and stick to it.
- Complete difficult assignments first.
- Work on projects a little bit every day instead of all at one time.
- Determine why you are procrastinating: fear, stress, etc.
- Set goals and share with a close friend who can hold you accountable.
- Select a study buddy to hold you accountable for sticking to a study schedule.
- Reward yourself when you accomplish a goal.