Tutors, remember to fill out your Tutor Session Report within 24 hours of each tutoring session.
TutorTrac Information for Tutors – FAQs
I’m loaded as a student and cannot make changes to my schedule. What do I do?
To change to the tutor view, hit the “change to consultant” box in the upper left-hand corner of the page after logging in. If you want to request a tutor, do not click “change to consultant.”
My webpage isn’t loading correctly and the information is displayed strangely.
We suggest using Mozilla Firefox or Safari as your internet browser. Sometimes Internet Explorer makes the pages load improperly.
How do I make changes to my schedule?
Adjusting your schedule is easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Log into TutorTrac using your Loyola ID and password.
- Change from student view to consultant view by clicking on the consultant box in the upper left-hand corner.
- Next choose “schedule” from the dropdown menu on the “trac-man icon.” (The Trac-man is the little “man” in the upper left-hand corner of the page.)
- A calendar will open up.
- Next click on the date and time you want to add to your schedule by clicking on the start time and dragging your cursor down so you have an hour long appointment. A box will open up.
- In the box, first change the “Max Students” from 0 to 1.
- Then choose the date range by clicking on “Date From and To.” You can schedule your hours for the entire semester or a few weeks at a time.
- Next choose the time you want to be available by adjusting the “From and To” boxes with the clocks on them. This will show the start and end times.
Note: If you have trouble using the start and end times for more than one hour at a time, then use the “Duration” field. For example, if you want to have availability from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, then choose 10:00 AM as your start time. In the “Duration” field, type in 01:00. This will set your schedule for 1 hour and the end time will automatically change to 11:00 AM.
- Finally, hit the save button and your availability will appear on the calendar.
How do I make the same schedule for multiple days?
When the “Drop-In Availability” box comes up, click on the days in the “Days” field that you can be available at this time (e.g., 1:00 MWF). The days you choose will turn from grey to green when they’re activated.
My tutee wants to book a regularly recurring appointment each week. How do I allow them to do this?
Email Tracy at email@example.com with the following information:
- Tutor name:
- Tutee name:
- Date/Time for weekly sessions: