The Study is pleased to announce the launch of a new automated tutor scheduling system, TutorTrac
. Students can request a tutor following these simple steps:
- We suggest using Mozilla Firefox as your browser.
- Log into the scheduling system using your Loyola user name and password. (This is the same as your log in for Moodle, Web Advisor, email, Inside Loyola, etc.)
- On the left-hand corner of the page in the Student Options box, please choose “Search Availability.”
- Then choose “The Study” from the “Centers” dropdown menu.
- Next, choose the course you need tutoring in from the “Sections” dropdown menu. (Only the courses you are enrolled in this semester will appear.)
- Next, choose the date and time you would like to make a tutoring appointment.
Important: We suggest choosing “All” availability. By selecting all, you will see all tutors’ schedules for the next two weeks. You will have more availability to choose from, as opposed to selecting a specific date and time.
- Finally, select the appointment time you want. You will receive an appointment confirmation email immediately and an appointment reminder email 24-hours before your scheduled appointment.
If you cannot find an appointment time that fits into your schedule (and you’ve chosen “all” as the scheduling option), please email us at TheStudy@Loyola.edu including the days and times you are available, and we will do our best to find you a tutor.
Please note that students will be able to book two hours of tutoring per week per course. If students require additional assistance, they should contact the Tutor Coordinator to arrange it.
Although The Study does its best to provide tutoring for all undergraduate courses at Loyola, we do not have tutors on staff for every single course. If you need a tutor for a course and we do not have a tutor on staff, please email the Tutor Coordinator or TheStudy@Loyola.edu and we will do our best to find a tutor for you.
If you have questions about requesting a tutor, e-mail TheStudy@loyola.edu, call 410-617-2104, or stop by the third floor of Jenkins Hall.