Procedures for renting space at the Loyola Graduate Center - Timonium Campus are implemented as follows:
- Customers are invited to tour the facility. Please e-mail or call 410-617-1903 to schedule an appointment.
- Once a date and time are selected we will to determine the most appropriate available space, and forward you a copy of the rental agreement and all associated fees.
- A non-refundable deposit is expected to accompany the signed contract. Once the contract is signed by the customer, all subsequent reservation adjustments need to be made with scheduler by e-mail or phone (410-617-1903). These details can be modified within the scope defined on the contract until the day of the event.
- Catering payment and arrangements are coordinated directly with the caterer.
- Cancellations must be communicated to the scheduler by e-mail or phone (410-617-1903) at least 24 hours prior to the event.
- Specialized technology requirements must be made a minimum of two weeks prior to the event to ensure feasibility, appropriate testing, and installation as needed.
- The Loyola University Graduate Center Timonium Campus offers directional lobby signage, free parking, and on-site staffing for event assistance.