Welcome to Loyola's Women’s Center. Our mission is to inform and empower members of the Loyola community on issues of gender that are of special interest to women.
In collaboration with other offices and departments, the Women’s Center serve as advocates for women, planning educational programs for faculty, staff, students and the general public.
The Center welcomes new women’s groups and creative ideas for women’s programming. Stop by and visit our library, study in one of our quiet rooms or watch a video. All are welcome.
- 26th-28th Red Flag Campaign
- 30th Lean In Book Club
- 5th Freedom Summer 50th Anniversary Lecture with Betty Robinson
- 6th Lean In Book Club
- 8th Women of Color Conference
- 12th Seasonal Health & Wellness Lecture with Martha Rogers
- 13th Lean In Book Club
- 18th Hands on Shiatsu Lecture with Paula Derry
- 20th Lean In Book Club
- 2nd Art Presentation with Melody Healy
- 9th Give 1, Take 1 Christmas Gift Night
- 11th Study Day
For more information about our upcoming events, feel free to stop by the office, email us at email@example.com or call us at 410-617-5844.