New Videos for Some 2007/2010 Differences
PowerPoint brought about many changes in version 2007. Here are some videos that go over some things that might be helpful. Most of them relate to differences between 2007 and earlier versions. The videos were created using version 2007, but 2010 is similar enough that you should be able figure out what to do in 2010 from these videos. The videos were also created for the first edition of the book so they might mention page or example numbers that are different from the current edition.
- Settings for PowerPoint 2007
- Getting Started Writing a Macro
- Attaching a Macro to a Button
- Saving as a Macro-Enabled Presentation
- Opening a PowerPoint with Macros
- Using .Top Instead of .Visible to Hide and Show Objects (bug workaround in 2007)
- Using Object Names Instead of Numbers (good for all versions)
This page was created by Dr. David M. Marcovitz.
Last updated: September 6, 2012