Using Moodle to Hand In Your Exit Ticket
- Compress/Zip your Web site folder after you have completed the
exit ticket. To do this, find your Web site folder, right-click on it
and choose Send To and Compressed (zipped) file from the menu. When
uploading the exit ticket, be sure to upload the compressed/zipped
file, not the original folder.
- Login to Moodle (http://moodle.loyola.edu/) using your regular Loyola username and password.
- Find the assignment "Snow Exit Ticket" listed under Class 3 for our class, and click on it
- Click on the button labeled "Add Submission."
- Drag the zipped folder to the area marked "You can drag and
drop files here to add them" with the blue arrow, and click "Save
- Or click on "Add…," then click on "Upload a file," and click on
the "Browse" button and browse the computer for your compressed/zipped
file. Then click "Save Changes."