Agenda: Class 8
ET605 Introduction to Educational Technology
- Announcements and Questions
- Hand in Learning Activity Two
- Work time for Assembling Projects (no more than 15 minutes)
- All projects should be given to the instructor in electronic form via the Moodle assignment (one per group).
- Each project should include an index page that points to the files in the project.
- Each project should include a cover sheet with a title for the project and the names of all members of the group.
- Each group member must hand in a group self evaluation form
(available as a link from the Learning Activity assignment) in the
separate Moodle assignment set up for that purpose.
- Instructor Evaluations
- Use blue or black ink
- Mark boxes with an X; do not fill in
- Courtney Law, Amanda Newman, Kevin Ridgely
- Emily Grieser, John DiFato, Kristen Dickel, Danielle Wojcik
- Ja'Neese Carter and Alex Brown
- Alemnesh Allen, Olinda Guerrero, Nicole Stewart. Nia Wilkes
- Final Exam
This page was prepared by: David
M. Marcovitz, Ph.D.
Last updated: October 10, 2014