Agenda: Class 9
ET605 Introduction to Educational Technology
- Announcements and Questions
- Hand in the First Learning Activity (via the Moodle)
- Learning Activity Two is due in three classes
- Schedule Reminders
- We have class next week
- We do not have class on March 28 or April 4
- No more articles for the Article Review
- Don’t forget that I am prepared to help you with anything you
need for this class. I can spend as long as you want talking about any
of the required technologies. Let me know what you need.
- Reminder: If you need extra help with technologies for the
Final Exam, now is the time to arrange that. Call or email to set up a
time to see me.
- Work time for assembling projects
- All projects should be given to the instructor in electronic form via the Moodle assignment (one per group).
- Each project should include an index page that points to the files in the project.
- Each project should include a cover sheet with a title for the project and the names of all members of the group.
- Each group member must hand in a group self evaluation form
(available as a link from the Learning Activity assignment) in the
separate Moodle assignment set up for that purpose.
- Article Discussion: Technology, Coaching, and Community
- Project Presentations (not necessarily in this order)
- Heather, Annie, Cecilia
- Mary Kate, Lisa, Tonya, Holli
- Yvonne, Kristyn, Teresa, Vicky
- Group Work Time
- By the end (if not the beginning) of class, you should have a
clear idea of what you are doing for your second learning activity, and
a clear idea of who is going to do what.
- Create something useful
- Have fun!
- Group Meetings
- Brief overview of topic and technology planned for Learning Activity 2
- Describe how this use of technology is going to make the lesson better than not using technology
- Let me know if you need anything
- Post responses to Article 8: Technology, Coaching, and Community
- Make progress on your projects
- Keep up with technology skills (practice if necessary; set up time to see me if necessary)
- Send general comments to the class listserv: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was prepared by: David
M. Marcovitz, Ph.D.
Last updated: March 11, 2013