Agenda: Class 10
ET605 Introduction to Educational Technology
- Announcements and Questions
- Return First Learning Activity (electronically) (hopefully)
- If I didn't get them all graded, I will get them to you next week via Moodle
- Learning Activity Two is due in two classes
- Schedule Reminder: Next class is April 11
- Don’t forget that I am prepared to help you with anything you
need for this class. I can spend as long as you want talking about any
of the required technologies. Let me know what you need.
- Article Review Wrap-up
- Mini-Lesson: Google Docs/Drive
- Login to http://drive.google.com/
(using the email address in our class Google Group) and follow the
directions in your group's document. You will be able to see each
group's pages, but only go to your own (I could have spent more time
setting it up to lock you out of everyone else's pages as well).
- Group 1: Brandi, Cate, Cecilia
- Group 2: Amy, Bill, Heather
- Group 3: Jenny, Kagan, Yvonne
- Group 4: Kate, Kristyn, Mary Kate
- Group 5: Leah, Lisa, Teresa
- Group 6: Vicki, Holli, Annie
- Group Work Time
- By the end (if not the beginning) of class, you should have a
clear idea of what you are doing for your second learning activity, and
clear idea of who is going to do what. You should also have many of the
- Create something useful
- Have fun!
- Group Meetings
- Brief overview of progress for Learning Activity 2
- Describe your plans for assessment
- How will your learning activity promote higher-order thinking skills?
- Let me know if you need anything
- Make progress on your projects
- Keep up with technology skills (practice as needed; set up time to see me if necessary)
- Send general comments to the class listserv: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was prepared by: David
M. Marcovitz, Ph.D.
Last updated: March 20, 2013