Agenda: Class 11
ET605 Introduction to Educational Technology
- Announcements and Questions
- Article Review grades were distributed electronically via Moodle
- Summer registration begins April 16
- Last class/Final Exam is April 25
- Learning Activity Two is due next class
- The groups that have not presented will present next class
- Next class, we will have some time for Final Exam Review. I
will discuss what will be on the exam, but you should be prepared to
ask me specific questions.
- Don’t forget that I am prepared to help you with anything you
need for this class. I can spend as long as you want talking about any
of the required technologies. Let me know what you need.
- Mini-Lesson: Accessibility
- This topic could take a whole semester (and some things will be covered in ET641)
- This is a very brief introduction
- General ideas about accessibility
- Group Work Time
- By the end (if not the beginning) of class, you should have a
clear idea of what is needed in your learning activity and a rough
draft of most of the components. You should have a clear plan of
everyone’s responsibilities during the week so each group member will
arrive at class next week with his/her parts of the project complete.
- Create something useful
- Have fun!
- Group Meetings
- Update on progress
- What do you need to be ready to hand in project next class?
- Learning Activity 2
- Come prepared to ask questions about the Final Exam
- Keep up with technology skills (practice if necessary; set up time to see me if necessary)
- Send general comments to the class listserv: email@example.com
This page was prepared by: David
M. Marcovitz, Ph.D.
Last updated: April 8, 2013