Agenda: Class 12
ET605 Introduction to Educational Technology
- Instructor Evaluations
- Use blue or black ink
- Mark boxes with an X; do not fill in
- Announcements and Questions
- Hand in Learning Activity Two
- Final Exam is next class
- Summer registration started Tuesday
- Work time for Assembling Projects
- All projects should be given to the instructor in electronic form via the Moodle assignment (one per group).
- Each project should include an index page that points to the files in the project.
- Each project should include a cover sheet with a title for the project and the names of all members of the group.
- Each group member must hand in a group self evaluation form
(available as a link from the Learning Activity assignment) in the
separate Moodle assignment set up for that purpose.
- Project Presentations (you may present any one of your projects)
- Kate, Jenny, Bill
- Omri, Brandi, Amy
- Leah, Cate
- Final Exam Review
- Exam will be open notes, open book, open disk
- You may not communicate with others (email, instant messaging, text messaging, etc.), but you may use any other resources
- The exam will focus on the technologies required in class
- Exams will be handed in via the Moodle
This page was prepared by: David
M. Marcovitz, Ph.D.
Last updated: April 15, 2013